We make sure our e-Commerce customers benefit from a solution that is constantly evolving and will increase their profit margin!
Since Oxatis launched their e-Commerce solution, Eric Raybaudi has accompanied more than 110 etailers, across a variety of sectors (home décor, knives, champagnes and wines, fire extinguishers, wooden decking, kitchen utensils, and more!) in their online ventures.
A specialist consultant for SMBs, Eric Raybaudi, founder of Net Gestion, recommends Oxatis' rich features and simple to use e-Commerce solution to his clients.
Always listening to changes and developments in the e-Commerce market, Eric Raybaudi is convinced that, "Oxatis is the best solution for selling online and has a tremendous potential for sales development for all SMBs!"».
5 reasons to choose Oxatis for success in online sales
Eric Raybaudi explains the 5 major assets of the Oxatis solution and why he recommends it:
The speed at which a site can be up and running and the ease of management: Setting up and opening a site can be done in a few days once the preparation for the launch has been done (market analysis, SEO audit, design brief, optimising site structure, text, selecting photos).
The virtual help wizard, Quicklearn, guides e-tailers step by step through the activation and management of Oxatis' features (payment methods, shipping methods, contact forms, etc.), how to export products to price comparison sites and market places (Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay, etc.) and the marketing tools (emailing, blog, sms campaigns, etc).
With the new drag/drop design feature, SmartSkins, it’s really simple to create stylish designs that incorporate trust elements and call-to-action buttons that trigger orders.
The Oxatis solution is packed with handy tools like DataPlug that enables users to transfer large amounts of data in real-time, (product details and images, customer details, orders, stock, etc.) and you can monitor statistics to assess which are your most profitable products.
Innovation: The Oxatis solution is constantly evolving. You can manage an online store that has the same features as market leaders, without a subscription, whilst still benefiting from regular updates and new features. We ensure that our clients benefit from the best in e-Commerce innovation so nothing can hamper their growth.
Price: Oxatis' price range is perfectly suited to SMBs. You can start an estore at very little cost, which makes it ideal for those starting out to take orders immediately, whilst they master the best e-Commerce practices.
Once they are ready to expand their catalogue, the price is adjusted to how many products are added to the account and therefore, how much storage space is needed. Just as if you took more stock for a bricks and mortar store and had to rent next door’s floor space too! The fact that Oxatis' packages aren’t subject to lengthy subscription means that customers can launch an estore with very little risk whilst benefitting from a solution that is both powerful and easy to use.
Reliability: The Oxatis solution sets itself apart thanks to its reliability. Just like e-Commerce leaders such as, Amazon or La Redoute, it is high performing and exceptionally fast. We also work with etailers who’ve been very disappointed with the open source solutions, where you have to buy new modules and features. In 14 years, I’ve never had a major problem with Oxatis, like those I see in other ecommmerce solutions. Oxatis' sites are always online and extremely fast thanks to their powerful, centralised servers.
Support: We can always count on the Oxatis experts, whether it be for complex technical queries, new site design, SEO or the latest in e-Commerce best practices, they are always ready to advise and swift to respond.
- Oxatis has developed an application that can be linked to its back office enabling bulk transfers of key data, such as orders, stock, product details and images and customer details. This is a real asset which saves a lot of time and therefore money for SMBs!
- The design templates available are easy to customise and give anyone the opportunity to set up an online store, regardless of their business sector.
- There are plenty of opportunities to find new customers, at no extra cost, thanks to the variety of different acquisition channels (mobile, Facebook, marketplaces and price comparison sites.).
- The response time and efficiency of the Oxatis support team.
- Oxatis is easily adaptable, we can make changes without code, even things like offering tailored updates which will enable them to benefit from specific features related to their business management software.
- We compared the cost with open source solutions, calculating the price of the modules needed to match the features offered by Oxatis. Added that to the cost of hosting and we realised that the price would be double, sometimes even triple that of Oxatis. We were totally reassured that offering the Oxatis solution to our clients was the best choice we could make.