|Actinic Mobile Store - Presentation and Activation
This new feature allows you to optimise your site for display on mobile devices (smartphones, tablets). Included in your subscription, this new feature will allow your clients to browse your site and order in a secure environment right from their mobile device.
| Prerequisites: |
This feature is available in all new Subscription packages.
View this new feature on our demo Actinic Store: Actinic Store
It is also possible to view the application from a web browser: Actinic Store
The activation of the mobile version requires verification of the following points:
- All shipping options are compatible with the mobile version of your site and this, whatever the formula.
Just make sure the option "Available for mobile site" is enabled in the properties of your shipping options (Tab "Validity" > sub-tab "Interface type")
- Paypal payment metod is optimized for viewing on mobile. Payment via a smartphone will be easy, convenient and quick.
- Generic manual payments (check, bank transfer, etc.) Are compatible with display on a mobile.
- Other secure payment via credit card account are proposed for mobile devices but redirects the customer to a standard payment page. Clients are able to pay on online banking sites but the display is not optimised for mobile devices and will not be as fluid for the end client.
- The domain name must be connected to the site and the site open to the public.
Feature Information: :
- Ability to insert a custom logo
- Ability to apply a CSS template or create your own presentation: Actinic Mobile Store - design Customization
- Ability to apply a presentation for language . The language will be recognized on the mobile.
- Generating a menu (Home - Search - Login - Cart)
- Presentation of product categories root on the home page. You can classify the lysed by the menu [ E-Commerce \ Categories of articles ]
- Ability to create 4 custom pages with the header display: Actinic Mobile Store - Pages and content
Click on the [Site \ Mobile version] , then the button [Modify] and check the "Enable the mobile version" box
Enable Mobile version of your site.
Once the mobile version activated, your shop is available in mobile version. A visitor that comes to your site from a smartphone or tablet will be automatically directed to the mobile version of your site.
By selecting a product, the client can view the detailed description and add the product to the shopping cart.
The client can then create their account, choose a shipping option and the desired payment method.
If the client selects the PayPal payment method, they will be automatically redirected to the PayPal payment page that has been optimised for mobile purchases.
When an order is confirmed, a notification is sent to the client and the store owner.
The source of the order will be visible in the order tracking section of your admin console and will be set to "Mobile". This will allow you to identify the orders coming through this channel
The customer will be able to consult the orders and follow the progress of the order directly on the mobile.