Itís easy to setup Shipping Options in the Actinic Platform, they can range from simple fixed delivery costs to complex shipping calculations based on a number of scenarios.
| Procedure (Simple Fixed Shipping Charge):|
| Procedure (Based on Number of Items in Cart)|
1 . As above, follow Steps 1, 2 and 3 .
2 . Now in the Calculation Formula tab change the Type of Formula to Proportional to the number of Items in the Order.
3 . Add the Base Price Ex VAT and the Add field. This shipping option will initially cost (Inc VAT)£1.00 and add £0.50 for every Item in the Cart.
4 . Then click [Save].
You can set up Shipping options to only be valid for certain parameters in the order by using the Validity tab. These can be:
- Using Order Weight as a factor to filter shipping options. Note: Make sure that you have defined an itemís weight otherwise this will not work correctly
- Using the Geographic location of the customer to filter options, this is useful if you want to define domestic and international shipping options.
- Period can also be used if a shipping option is valid between certain dates.
- It is also possible to have the shipping option used/not used if there are certain Items in the cart
- It can be definable by if a User is in a certain category
- Interface Type allows the shipping option to be available on certain platforms: Web, Mobile and MOTO.