| Items order |
| How it works ? |
| Requirements for Google Shopping Feeds|
Certain conditions must be met in order to index your products on Google Shopping. The following product page fields must be filled-in for all products.
Google Shopping also requires that your product pages must have 2 of the following 3 attributes filled in.
- Prices must always be greater than zero.
- Your product descriptions cannot be in WebBlocks.
- Product condition (new, used…) must be filled in.
- All products must have an image (main or thumbnail).
- All products must be classified in categories and your categories must be mapped to Google's.
You can fill in these details from the [Commerce \ Items (Products-Services)] menu.
- EAN or barcode
- MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)