PayPal is a fast and secure way to get paid online
Actinic is fully integrated out of the box with PayPal. With over 15 million accounts in the UK and over 150 million worldwide, PayPal is a popular payment method amongst millions of online shoppers and one of the global leaders in online payments.
It’s a fast and secure way for customers to pay online via all major debit and credit cards, online bank transfers and via payments from PayPal account holders. Customers don’t even need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal.
Actinic recommends that every business use PayPal on their Actinic ecommerce site. This should be used for all payments, by credit or debit card and from a PayPal account, particularly if you don’t have merchant status.
PayPal is affordable for businesses of all sizes.
- PayPal offers chargeback protection on qualifying transactions.
- PayPal offers different products to suit your business needs and size.
- PayPal integrates with just a few clicks meaning a seamless and straightforward integration.
|A secure online payments processor, optimised for the Actinic ecommerce solution.|
Powered by CreditCall, a robust and reliable infrastructure, Actinic Payments offers the highest level of functionality of any secure Internet payment system compatible with the platform.
|Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos…|
Actinic enables you to publish products to Amazon making them available to the vast numbers of shoppers who use the Amazon marketplace Amazon.
Once you have a professional Amazon seller account you can easily publish your items directly from Actinic to Amazon.
Orders placed on Amazon are retrieved and incorporated centrally with your other orders giving you complete control however customers have purchased from you.
The Amazon MarketPlace Manager is an extensive tool which enables you to bring your sales channels together:
- List your products on Amazon directly from your Actinic admin console
- Synchronise stock between Amazon and your ecommerce website
- Centralised order tracking and customer service
- Order retrieval into the Actinic back-office
|Over 2,000,000 consumer reviews, price comparisons, product ratings, for informed buying decisions|
With 38 million visits every month, Ciao is one of the largest shopping portals in Europe. Ciao is directly integrated into the Bing search engine and gives shop owners more visibility with top-of-the-page results.
- Increase product visibility : With access to over 7 million shoppers in 32 countries, Ciao is a sure-fire way to make your products more visible on the net.
- Reach potential customers : Ciao presents users with a range of valuable information about consumer goods and services on the market, including other user reviews. With daily updates on product information, you can be sure that you will be driving qualified traffic to your site.
|Buy and sell new, used and vintage items from private or professional sellers by auction or buy now.|
Already selling on eBay? Looking to increase your sales by promoting your products on the UK’s largest online marketplace?
eBay has established itself as the most popular shopping destination on the Internet and an ever increasing distribution channel for businesses and individuals alike. For all e-merchants, eBay is a great opportunity to increase your sales coverage. And now with the eBay MarketPlace Manager it’s easy for you to manage your products and process orders from both eBay and your own ecommerce website from one central location, saving precious time when promoting and running your business.
|Actinic integrates with Emailvision, the worldwide leader in SaaS email marketing.|
Keep in touch with your market by sending personalised communications to prospects and customers without the need for a separate system. From your Actinic console you can:
- Easily create emails using the rich text editor or WebBlocks
- Schedule your campaigns in advance
- Target your audience: Use advanced filters for more effective campaigns (Customers who have already ordered a specific product or product type, spent a certain amount or placed a number of orders)
- See detailed reports for your open rate, click through rate, hard/soft bounces and what was clicked on in the email
- Automatic update of contacts after unsubscription or with non valid email addresses
|Google Adwords is a simple and cost effective way to advertise your website and win new customers|
Whatever your budget, you can display your ads on Google search results and you only pay when your advert is clicked.
To get you started we can offer you an additional £75 worth of advertising when you spend £25*.
|Google Product Search
|Increase traffic to your store with Google Product Search|
Google Product Search helps shoppers find and buy products across the web. As a seller, you can submit your products to Google Product Search, allowing shoppers to quickly and easily find your site.
- Increase traffic and sales : Product Search connects your products to the shoppers searching for them, helping you drive traffic and sales to your store. Your products will appear on Google Product Search and may even be displayed on Google.com, depending on your items' relevance.
- Reach qualified shoppers : Reach shoppers precisely when they are searching for items to buy on Google.