Easy-to-use ecommerce software
- Nothing to install, accessible from any computer with an internet connection.
- No big upfront capital investment for a hardware infrastructure.
- You only use what you need and only pay for what you use.
- Shared ressources and applications.
- Customers share the same instance of the application. Everyone under the cloud shares the same source code and the same server resources. Updates are instantly available to all customers without a service interruption.
- Thanks to cloud-based ecommerce software, not only do you have continuous service, it is continuously being improved with new software developments. For example, you don't need to worry about integrating new payment methods into your site code, we take care of it for you.
Your data is your data, you only share the resources and the ecommerce software. If you need to, you can easily export or import data using our migration tools.
The Actinic ecommerce software is powered by Oxatis and was established in 2001. Thousands of customers have used our technology to create and grow their business. You can rest assured that we're in it for the long haul and that when you choose Actinic ecommerce hosting in the cloud, you are choosing a solution that is here to stay.
Reliable and secure ecommerce hosting
- The technical aspects of running a website are managed by experts with a vision of where the market is going and what is needed to remain competitive: price comparison, payment methods, accounting or logistics tools, marketing, mobile and social commerce, etc.
- A cloud-based infrastructure standardises and shares services amongst its users. This ensures hardware, the ecommerce software and human resources are up to par with the largest infrastructures available.
- Secure ecommerce hosting ensures uptime that is comparable to the biggest ecommerce players on the internet.
- Certified statistics: The Actinic ecommerce hosting had 100% uptime over the last 12 months*.
Resilient and stable ecommerce|
- An ecommerce software solution in true cloud-based mode, Actinic can handle your growth and scale to your needs. There is no need to worry about downtime during sales periods or when you have peak visits. The service is available even at the busiest trading times like Christmas, January Sales, Valentine’s Day, etc.
- Record figures: Actinic recorded 8,000 orders in 24 hours during peak sales in Christmas 2012.
*Keynote Red Alert test - global leader in Internet and mobile cloud testing & monitoring - 2nd February 2013