Actinic is fully integrated out of the box with PayPal. With over 15 million accounts in the UK and over 150 million worldwide, PayPal is a popular payment method amongst millions of online shoppers and one of the global leaders in online payments.
It’s a fast and secure way for customers to pay online via all major debit and credit cards, online bank transfers and via payments from PayPal account holders. Customers don’t even need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal.
Actinic recommends that every business use PayPal on their Actinic ecommerce site. This should be used for all payments, by credit or debit card and from a PayPal account, particularly if you don’t have merchant status.
PayPal is affordable for businesses of all sizes.
PayPal Website Payments Standard
- PayPal offers chargeback protection on qualifying transactions.
- PayPal offers different products to suit your business needs and size.
- PayPal integrates with just a few clicks meaning a seamless and straightforward integration.
PayPal Website Payments Standard is an easy and secure way for customers to pay online. Buyers shop on your website, pay on PayPal and return to your site. Set up can be completed in as little as a few minutes.
- Accept payments via all major debit and credit cards as well as bank transfers. Customers do not need to have a PayPal account to pay you.
- No set-up or monthly fees – you typically just pay a small amount for each payment received.
- No approval required – start accepting online payments today.
More information >>
Sign up now >>
PayPal Express Checkout enables customers to checkout in just three clicks. You can receive payments from all major debit and credit cards, as well as bank transfers and payments from a PayPal balance.
Why PayPal Express Checkout?
- Increase sales - PayPal increases online sales by an average of 14%* with buyers being able to checkout in as little as three clicks
- Convert browsers into buyers - With PayPal Express Checkout, buyer conversion averages 77%**. No PayPal account is necessary, giving your buyers the freedom to choose
- Retain control - Express checkout allows you to control your checkout. It enables tight integration with your website and order management process
- Security - PayPal has industry leading fraud protection and all transactions through PayPal Express Checkout are PCI DSS compliant
How does it work?
1. Buyers select PayPal in the checkout flow.
2. Buyers approve the relevant shipping and billing details.
3. Buyers are returned to your website to confirm their payment.
Sign up Now >>
PayPal Website Payments Pro
For larger, established businesses PayPal offer Pro which has all the Standard features plus:
- Customise and host checkout directly on your website
- Get a merchant account and gateway from one payment provider
- Accept card payments by phone and mail order
Monthly fee apply please see the PayPal website for details.
More Information >>
Sign Up Now >>