|Location: West Byfleet near Woking, Surrey
Salary: £10k to 15k basic, £18k to £25K OTE, depending on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum, contributing pension scheme
Actinic produces a dynamic cloud based ecommerce platform for small to medium sized businesses. The platform is widely used in the UK and Europe with over 10,000 subscribed customers. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and the provision of cutting edge technology.
We are looking for a Telesales Executive to join the existing telesales team to assist in continuing the growth of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with aspirations to develop a career in software sales. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
- Maximise sales revenue through following up incoming leads, providing advice during the pre-sale period and closing the sale
- Develop relationships with existing customers to identify and close sales opportunities e.g. up-selling and cross-selling of new products, upgrades and additional services
- Working in a team-based environment to achieve personal targets and contribute to company revenue targets
- Ensure internal sales management system is continually updated with details logged of calls/feedback/actions
- Maintain inter-departmental relationships and procedures to deliver exceptional customer service
- Whilst experience in a sales or customer service environment would be advantageous, it is not essential. A willingness to learn and succeed is often more important
- Confident and positive with excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Results orientated with the drive and ambition to succeed in hitting your goals and targets
- Hard working, diligent and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to think on your feet with flexibility to respond to individual business needs
- Good time management skills
- Ability and interest in learning new technologies
- Knowledge and experience of selling IT, software and/or internet technologies
If you are interested, please forward your CV and covering letter to Andy Porter at aporter at actinic dot co dot uk.