Google Adwords is a simple and cost effective way to advertise your website and win new customers
Whatever your budget, you can display your ads on Google search results and you only pay when your advert is clicked.
To get you started we can offer you an additional £75 worth of advertising when you spend £25*.
How it works
- You create your ads and choose keywords (words or phrases) in connection with your business.
- When people search on Google using one of your keywords, your ad may appear next to the search results. Your ad is now broadcast to an audience that is interested in your products and services.
- You attract new customers who are searching for what you supply.
- Users can click on your ad to make a purchase or learn more about your product or services.
Google AdWords offers you:
- A targeted audience
- Now you can advertise to users searching on Google.
- Even if your site already appears in the search results, AdWords can help you target new audiences on Google and their advertising network.
- You can edit your ads and adjust your budget until you get the results that you want. You can also display a variety of ad formats and even target your ads to specific languages and geographic locations.
- There's no minimum spending requirement or time commitment. With the cost-per-click option, you're only charged if people click your ads. This means that every pound of your budget goes towards bringing new prospects to you.
Set your budget
- Tthe amount that you pay for AdWords is up to you. You can, for instance, set a daily budget of five pounds and a maximum cost of ten pence for each click on your ad.
- Google provide keyword traffic and cost estimates so that you can make informed decisions about choosing keywords and maximising your budget. (Estimate keyword costs)
To sign up for Google AdWords visit www.google.co.uk/adwords
The promotional credit will be applied within approximately 5 days of your account reaching the £25 threshold in AdWords advertising charges, as long as you’ve activated the account using the promotional code and fulfilled all requirements stated in the offer. Once applied, the promotional credit will appear on the Billing summary page in your client’s AdWords account.